Ashanti Denies Nelly Again...


Ashanti felt the need to clear up her relationship with Nelly claiming that the two are just friends. Peep this via People mag:

“It’s not!” She explains, “I wrote that record last summer … The song is just about real life. It’s for every woman who has gone through it. Of course I’ve snooped! Before [sidekicks] came out, I was snooping through regular cell phones, Skytel, everything! Whatever he had out, I was all in it!”

And as for the current status of her relationship with Nelly? “We’re really, really good friends.”


Yea right just friends my ass... Nelly must have been acting up again and Ashanti doesn't feel like being embarrassed! Can't say that I blame her :-( But I can't help but wonder what kind of benefits she's receiving! Hey just a question!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...