Uh-Oh Matthew and Tina May Be Splitting Again!


Some sources close to the Knowles camp say that Tina and Matthew are now living in separate residences with Tina staying in Houston and Matthew living in the NY! According to the source the two have also been very bland with one another one time in particular Tina and Matthew arrived on separate planes to the AMA's and Tina left the same night without him. The source also goes on to say they haven't been doing couple like things like usual! Matthew and Tina Knowles faced earlier marital problems which resulted in a reconciliation between the two! During that time Matthew had this to say about the split:

"My wife Tina and I had some real problems with our marriage and I was having some affairs at the time. I went to a treatment facility in 1992 and they didn't have a real definition for my marital infidelities. But [I] did a little alcohol [and] drugs, so it was all lumped together as substance abuse related.... In 1998, when I was treated a second time, they had a more defined definition of sex addiction, but sex addiction has such a broad range. My treatment was regarding my continued extramarital affairs."

According to a lawsuit filed by one of Matthew's former acts he was accused of spending close to $32M on cocaine and prostitutes. Matthew now you know.... Get it together!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...