Beyonce Takes A Crack at Producing......


So Beyonce is set to play Etta James in the new upcoming movie based on the blues label Chess Records. According to sources beyonce will be playing major roles in the production and soundtrack for the film. She is set to record four songs for the soundtrack, released through Music World Entertainment and Columbia Records. Good luck on this one B maybe you'll finally get your Oscar. Although etta doesn't feel Beyonce has much in common with her peep this:

"I wasn't as bourgie as she is, she's bourgeois. She knows how to be a lady, she's like a model. I wasn't like that... I smoked in the bathroom in school, I was kinda arrogant, so those are some of the things I would want to tell her."

Don't know if this is a compliment or diss to Beyonce but atleast she can ACT this part if it's really not in her character, showing us her acting ability...... If she has any!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...