Black Celebs Show Out for the Metropolitian Museum of Art Gala


“Please get the chia pet off my boyfriend’s head.  I’m too elegant to be hanging out with men from the projects.”


Solange Knowles looking good….but always second to her sister.

Zoe Saldana spending some of that Avatar money on Calvin Klein.


Not so cute, and just a little too muscular…..kinda like Madea after training camp.


And you made your last album when???????


Kerry Washington – the prettiest thing in Hollywood.


“Yes, I am always full of myself.”



J-hud now has a lot less weight to watch….get that joke?


“Well, you know….me and my girl ain’t got nothing to do since my team got they ass beat in the playoffs.”


Negroes wearing capes….not a good fashion statement.


“Honey, if you see an IRS agent, let’s run out the back door.”




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...