Wife of NBA’s Charlie Bell Addresses Charges of Stabbing Him with Box Cutter

Kenya Bell mugshot

*Kenya Bell, former Miss Michigan USA and wife of NBA star Charlie Bell, released a statement today through her lawyers addressing domestic violence charges filed against her this week, reports the Flint Journal.

Kenya Bell is accused of attacking the Golden State Warriors guard with a box cutter Sunday in his Grand Blanc Township home, according to the Genesee County Prosecutor’s Office.

She released the following statement through lawyers Jeremy Piper and Matthew Norwood:

“It is with regret that I have to issue a public statement regarding my marriage.  For some time now my husband and I have been going through the process of getting a divorce.  Like many couples, our relationship has deteriorated over time.  Throughout this process I have always considered the interests of our children to be front and center. Unfortunately this private matter has spilled from one court to another, where I expect to be vindicated.  For my family’s sake I would ask that our privacy be respected.  Thank-you, Kenya Bell”

read more click here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...