Negroes are Going Way Too Far Now! Possible Suge Night Re-Match on Pay Per View


Yeah you all read the title right, Suge Knight and his infamous knocker outter (ooh I just invented a new word webster get at me)may be offered the opportunity to fight in an arena for pay per view, peep this foolishness out via XXL mag:

“Suge Knight might have a chance for redemption. [Apparently] several Las Vegas promoters are offering the Death Row Records founder and the infamous man who reportedly knocked him out a chance to fight Pay-Per-View style. The proposed bout would be a bare-knuckled match with the winner taking $1 million dollars. The fight is planned for New Year’s Eve and an invitation has been sent to Knight, however, the tabloid Web site is reporting the unnamed man has yet to be found…”

All I know is if this actually goes through I'll be sitting courtside like a mug with a mean shoe game and my best outfit! Stop Playin!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...