Fantasia Stops Hiding Her Belly from the Public

It appears that Fantasia has decided to stop hiding her pregnancy from the world.  In a recent concert in Jacksonville, Florida, Fantasia said this to her audience:

“You are the the first person that I share this news with. And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don’t live my life for folk.

This child that I carry…God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all.”

Our question to Fantasia:  How did you go from performing at the Grammy Awards and selling out major venues to showing up for the grand opening of an apartment complex?  Maybe she needs another hit or two to get ready to pay for that baby, not to mention all the relatives who are waiting for her to pay their rent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...